Saturday, September 11, 2010

E-N-G-L-I-S-H

how to improve my english?
anyone can tell me?
this year,my english  teacher told us,
"if you want your english good,you must learn more english ,read more english novel....."
i think she did her best to encourage us...
everyday can hear her sounds...all english(except monday  and sunday)
i sure this is a way to improve our pronunciation and also grammar , ...

she is good but sometimes is fierce...
she will bring her laptop(at least once a week or 2 week )
and show us some video or cutie picture...not bad...very interesting ....

i tell my friends that i like english song....
Isn't a way to improve my english???
sometimes my dad ask me to read reader digest...
honestly,when i read english magazine ,i totally like to see pictures and commercial....XD

but now,i loyalty to make my english as well as i did my best.....
 i will read more english books ,read the words more than commercial and pictures.....
the reason why i don't give up english is
-1st-    i wish i could apply to Cambrige or Oxford....so at least i must good in english....
            i know their tuition fee and living expenses are higher and higher...if i can,i apply for a scholarship....
-2nd-  many elder told us,in the future world,we use english almost of the time....if our english is bad ,we               can't do anything ..... i really think that english is important ...especially is teenager,kid.....

TO-all the people who want to learn english ,add oil!!!=))))))

TO-the people who want to give up in english,good in english good for you,learn more one language is not a     bad things,hope you all will continue to learn more english...that's all....  =)

TO-Caroline Chai,hope you will marry to a foreigner...then next time i visit you with my husband and kids.XD

NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~^.^
fall down make one learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment