Saturday, December 25, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~25/12

HOHOHO!!MERRY X'MAS!
It hv been long time i didn't post.I'm very busy in this holiday.I've two camp at school ,a trip to Singapore,...isn't my holiday like a rainbow?hahahaha!
This camp is called 'REBORN'.I get a lot of experience from this camp.I've fun in this camp,I enjoyed it.L-O-V-E-R-E-B-O-R-N
Merlion,Night Safari,Orchard Road,Vivo City,................I'm shocked because Singapore still got jungle!!!!!!!!!!!OMG~ O_O
wow!the orchard road is one of the place you must go at night when you visit Singapore.Their Christmas decoration is so nice!maybe you can't see that in our country.Night Safari is nice but the ticket is expensive.=((
I've met a  new friend when i visit Singapore.Her name call Kate.I called her aunty Kate.She's a Singaporean.She is kind and friendly.
I GROWTH UP ALREADY!I GO HOME BY TAKE BUS TRANSPORT!I'M A BRAVE GIRL NOW!

MERRY X'MAS 
                                  &
 HAPPY NEWWWW YEAR 2011

LET'S HAVE A LAST SMILE FOR  ENDING 2010.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment