Friday, December 3, 2010

sound like a toad

i tried hard to "shout" in this morning.....
my throat was pain now!
can i sing like a princess again??

just now i sang in the bath room......
OMG~like a toad sound!
i can't sing!!!!!!!!!!!
but i tried to sing....
some of the part are really make you want to vomit if you heard it..
i want to ask again...
can i sing like a princess again????

i drank a cup of honey just now to save my throat and my sound.......
oh...i think is better now ...my voice...
DO- RE- MI- FA- SO- LA -TI -DO----------------------

my skin...
my smooth skin..........
my skin!!!!!!!!!!
OMG~if i continue to talk about this,i will cry!

WARNING TO EVERYONE!
those who say "why your skin are so black already?"to me should buy me a sunblock as a “saman"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment