Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GOOD NEWS OR BAD NEWS??

今天去婆婆家吃团圆饭。
今天又和诗雯去看Nanny McPhew  and The Big Bang..
that nanny look so ugly and she is fierce..
OMG..if i hv this kind of nanny..maybe i will die...
 After watching the movie...we ate the 棉花糖together..
i't taste sweet la..NO NO NO...Is too sweet...not nice..

Bcoz i ate a lot sugar..and i will getting fat ..
so..我们去家后面的“小径”散散步,聊聊天~
很久没看到诗雯了,
她变了,
变美了!!!!(ooi..是朋友的话,看了不能生气)

OH MY GOSH~
NEWS IS COMING..
bad news or good news 1st??






OOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






BAD news 1st la..

i think this news is only for me la...and also tze von..

two child is coming...to kacau me..when we were talking to each other(i mean tze von n me)..ewww
so i take "a lot" photo..about the child..


GOOD news
one of the child look so cute just like me..wakaka
sorry yea..i already say i very 自恋 lo...forgive me..
when you see ..photo,
maybe you will say "is this li-xing when she was age 2or 3?"


i read this comic in 2 days..geng neh...


Miaka and Tamahome


Hotohori and Miaka



My hand...

phewwit..sexy girl...oh..boy,it's just a character.. don't think too much..

Hotohori..he is so lenglui when he turn to a girl..he is so man when he want to save Miaka..

I like this page so much because it is so romantic..

IF I WAS THE MIAKA ,I WILL NOT GOING BACK TO THE REAL WORLD...

 me and jerell

me and jemin(Li-Xing II)
many people say that she look like me when i was little kid..

funny face..my panda eyes ~~hmm..aiz..


2 comments: