Wednesday, November 17, 2010

coming soon....

I'm going to form 3 next year.
It's also a very busy year..
I'm gonna to prepare hard for my PMR and UEC.

Just now on fb..
my friend status wrote"........next week gonna prepare for PMR already!"
I'm shocked when i saw this....
oh...my dear friend,gambateh ya!^^

then i saw another friend wrote
"I've just finished cleaning my desk up.Ready to study!....but I'm tired now.let me sleep first."
erm.....my friends .....
you all are hardworking!

when they're studying ,I'm shopping.....
when they're studying,I'm sleeping.......
It's show me.......I'm a lazy girl....

but I started to read a novel which call "witch".
the witches in this novel are twins.....haha.....XD

I promised myself that after tomorrow,
start to prepare for PMR and also UEC....second,don't online everyday....third,read more newspaper(maybe the question of PMR and UEC will come out from there)......last one,make a timetable for this holiday!


I'll keep blogging in english to improve my essay writing!maybe i online just for blogging...no FB for this holiday !STOP fb-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment