Wednesday, November 3, 2010

science project

science project?
actually this is not a project!

i do until want to die...
many things i dunnoe!
keep asking my friend"wat is......"
wat is..and "wat is..."
oh~felt so stupid ....

 i cried just now~
it's hard to do by myself!
 eh!pls la...
This is a teamwork la....

i already try my best.....
please don't force me...TQ~

there are 8pages....
i only do 5 of 8..
all is simple..
just find the picture...typing...
but,
my discussion and another 2 not yet finish...
i don't know what teacher talking about...very very "luan"!

and now,
i help some hands....
can some hero help me?
i really really really need it!
.....
but,
no one....even my friend.
is that my friend?
i have this kind of.....?
oh.....too bad...

anyway,i will do my best !
i will try to hand in tomorrow la...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment