Tuesday, November 16, 2010

last day in 2li....

yay!
going to form 3 next year!
yeappy....XD
going to guo zhi lou ,4 floor....hoho

today,
me,devon,jia wen and yuan shuang(TVXQ fan..= =)
went to daorae ,a korean restaurant having our lunch..
it was their 1st time having korean food..
hey!happy today??(to my dear friends who having korean food with us today)
we ate so much....we kept said..."very full larh....."
yuan shuang kept take TVXQ's photos....= ="
to yuan shuang...."TVXQ WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!   MUAKSSSSSSSSSSS........"

after that,
we walked to Jusco.....
devon hold my hand crossed the busy road....= ="
we went to POS M'SIA...
then we having fun at popular..
devon and me are very childish!
played a kid toy....= ="

i drank a cup of frappuccino  at Starbucks....
hoho....niced....

meet felicia and xin ying...
having sushi at food court...actually the sushi is bought from EON supermarket..
the xin ying ar...
haiz..
(to xin ying)"said want to keep fit,but ate so much!haiz.....(no la no la.....dun angry la....just kidding...=P"

my form 2 life in chong hwa is just liked a rainbow...
hey!my friend,thanks a lot for this year!
you make  me happy...
you make me angry....
you make me smile....laugh..
my life were just liked a score....up and down..

No comments:

Post a Comment